Send As SMS

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

After making us wait eight months to apply for a Schenley Park permit, the parks department informed us that they'd rather we just have the wedding in Mellon Park like everyone else. We were then instructed to write a letter to the Deputy Director to see if he'd make an exception.

The letter is now in the mail, so there's nothing left to do but wait.


Post a Comment

<< Home